Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Monday, August 29, 2022

Estate Planning Guide


My generation is at a point where we need to make certain plans 
The following are some suggested documents that might help us plan for the inevitable for ourselves or our loved ones. 
  1. Medial Kit Binder
  2. Estate Planning Checklist
  3. Estate Planning
  4. Funeral Expense Decisions
  5. Funeral Planning 
   Download, Print them out, and Put them in a 3 ring binder  










Additional Helps from Kiplinger: 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in this process may need this again. I'm under the understanding on bank acc you can list the beneficiary and when you die they go to bank with death cert and ID.

Bob said...

Regarding your comment about access to the bank with a death certificate. I am not a professional but a search on this question says:
"If someone has a named beneficiary on their account, that person can withdraw money after the account owner dies. If not, the bank account is closed and its balance will be divided up according to the deceased’s will or the intestate succession laws of the state."
You may want to ask the bank in question to be sure

Some banks or states may not make funds available until after a probate hearing.

Page Views