Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Monday, February 22, 2021

Garbage Disposals

------------------ *** ------------------

8 Things You Should NEVER Put Down Your Garbage Disposal
Unless you want major plumbing problems $$$ 




Click This Link to see 16 things to avoid

------------------ *** ------------------

How to Clean a Garbage Disposal That Smells

Click on this link to read and watch a video



If your disposal is causing you trouble, Keep a sink drain or cover over the disposal when not in use to prevent non food items from falling into it. Unless you are good at fixing it, it is best to minimize what you put in it to prevent a high plumbing bill. Run it daily with lots of water and clean it per the instructions above often. 



Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Page Views