Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mother's Graveside Service

Charlene Coleman Holmes Fryer's Service was held in Brigham City, Utah and conducted by her son Bob Holmes. The service was on Saturday 19 July 2014.
Many family and friends attended making it a very pleasant and comforting event. 

This post is intended to have links to a slideshow and photos taken on this day. I would like to thank all of those who attended and helped us celebrate Mother's life and all those who could not come but were there in spirit.
























Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Page Views