Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A little bit about Bipolar


If you watched the video and you feel this way or know someone who is Bipolar, here are some resources to use to learn about Bipolar Disorder. The internet makes finding help so much easier than it was before. I was diagnosed in the mid 70's and tried to hide being Bipolar all my life. I was embarrassed and ashamed and blamed myself for everything. I am no longer ashamed or blame myself and thank family and friends who accept me for who I am. I do not ask for exceptions or to be treated with kid-gloves. I am just me, a better me thanks to these resources and many years of therapy and trial and error. Please ask me if you want to know more. You might ask "What do you say to someone with a mental disorder in distress?" Just ask them how can I help!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Page Views