Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Monday, March 2, 2009

Doing Dishes


This is a motivational video and was created by FlyLady. Don't watch it unless you want to do your dishes.
Please wait for the video to load from Jumpcut, then click on the arrow to begin playing.



The music was composed by Amy Lacey. It is on our FLY CD! For more help with your shiny sink go to http://flylady.net/pages/FLyinglessons.asp



Now all I have to do is fix the kitchen faucet that has been broken for 2 months.




1 comment:

Jen said...

That's great! I joined fly lady a long time ago. I haven't been doing it but every now and then I think about my sink :) Good luck fixing yours! It's about time :)

Page Views