Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Friday, March 20, 2009

Business is picking up for me as the weather improves. Today I got more sunshine than I needed and if not for borrowing some sun screen I would of burnt crispy. I repaired a fence for a client that blew down in the last wind storm. Replaced one post and started adding the fence slats to the two sections and ran out of energy and will have to finish the last section next week. The last several weeks I was lucky if I had three 4 hour appointments and now I am working a full week plus weekends.

I revised my Sunrise Sunset video with some new photos and different music. Take a look at it. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Bob said...

So far the photos aren't very clear, youtube says it is still processing. The WMV file is much better. Oh well.

Jen said...

WOW!! I'm glad you were able to borrow some sunscreen! You don't need a sunburn! The video looks great! I like that song :)

Page Views