Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Saturday, November 1, 2008

How To Prepare to Vote on Election Day




My Clock

I wrote a new article today. It is called "How To Vote on Election Day." I got a notice from eHow about someone else who had written an article on this topic and I tried it but the links would work and it had lots of mispelled words so I wrote one.
Check it out at: http://www.ehow.com/how_4581854_vote-this-election-day.html

I voted last Monday by mail.

I hope you are having a nice but scary Halloweenie weekend! I look forward to seeing your blogs on this topic. I hope you get out and vote!



1 comment:

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Page Views