Fixin the little things is a page where I can share family and handyman information. Basically, this blog is all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my family photos, of my services, of my writing, of my future, of my amazing ability to come up with clever ideas on photos of my life experiences . . . And also, a blatant visual aide when it comes to colors, spelling, formating, editing and computer stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixin' The Little Things

Saturday, October 25, 2008

eHow -- How To Do Just About Everything


My Clock



eHow -- How To Do Just About Everything

I found this web site recently and joined it. It has a feature where I can publish my how-to-articles for payment so I am going to try it.

There is an interesting how to video I found to remove those pesky Gnats we get this time of year. Check it out. Looks like a bowl of apple cider vinegar is the mouse trap.
How to Get Rid of Indoor Gnats -- powered by eHow.com

How to make money on eHow
http://www.ehow.com/how_4513668_money-ehowcom.html

----------------------------

No comments:

Page Views